I've been messing around with the dyes recently, and having a grand time trying to figure it all out. I've been doing mostly semi-solid or tonal colorways, like these two.
Both of these are a combo of two different colors, added in various proportions. The purple dye in one broke a bit, adding some more variation to the batch. Both of these are on Targhee.
I've also tried out a gradient rainbow colorway, which was really fun to do.
This is on Icelandic fiber, which has since been spun up as a fingering weight singles yarn. I think it's going to become an EZ Pi shawl.
I'm going to redo the purple and see if I can't get it a bit less variegated. Thankfully I've got lots of undyed fiber lying around to play with!