You can more or less finish them in three days:
Devil's mermaid sweater, yarn spun from top that she dyed herself. Top down raglan with yarnover increases. I found a scallop-y sort of lace pattern for the hem, and repeated it on the sleeves.
Thankfully she decided she wanted short sleeves, because I didn't have a lot of yardage (~320 yds). I still need to decide what to do about buttons/button bands - it might come down to applied i-cord with a few gaps for the buttons to fit through. We'll see - it's now soaking so I can block it out and figure out how many buttons I'll need. But one more thing can be checked off the list - hooray!